With the continued spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), American Project & Repair is committed to ensuring that our services to our customer base continue with the minimum possible interruption. In support of this effort, we have implemented the following precautionary measures:
- Communication with our customers and business partners is ongoing via our electronic and digital channels.
- All of our employees are working from home. They continue to be accessible via email and phone during normal business hours.
- Digital platforms are being used for all meetings.
- Guidelines on conduct and precautionary measures are being communicated to employees on an ongoing basis.
- The staff critical to the servicing of AP&R’s clients is to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of our customers.
- We are confident the measures we are taking will allow us to continue to deliver our services to customers in a safe and efficient manner. We remain open for business, committed to be responsive and maintain our passion to serve our customers.
Stay safe and stay healthy!
Ted G Mastrucci
President, American Project & Repair